Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Nitrided Layer Thickness:||0.4-0.7mm||Screw Number:||One|
|Brand Name:||Aorui||Payment Terms:||TT Or L/C|
Plastic Recycling Machine , PET Bottle Recycling Granulating Plant , PE Film Recycling Machine
1. Recycled ldpe plastic granules machine Applications:
Applicable plastic materials: PE, HDPE, LDPE, PP, BOPP, etc
Material shapes: Film, bag, (PE, PP) regrind
Material types: Rolls, loose, bundled
Material comes from offcut, industry defective film, washed film and printed film.
Note: Depending on different material properties, various downstream equipments are needed.
2. Recycled ldpe plastic granules machine
1). Complete degassing, suitable for moist film and printed film
2). Having 2 filtrations, ensuring the purity of final pellets
3). Extrude more evenly, having more stable output and better pellets
4). CE Certificate
5). Long service life
7). Support installation and operation training at Buyer's plant
1. pp/pe film water-ring pelleting line/waste plastic granules making machine
The line is special equipment for the PE PP film recycling granulating, it equipped with compactoring machine which could pre- compact the film into smaller granules, then easily feed into screw barrel of extruder, ensure high capacity and save labour.
2. It has two vacuum exhuasting mouth on extruder barrel which can fully vent the moisture in the material and the final granule quality will be very perfect.
3. This pet flakes pelletizing line uses SHJ series parallel twin screw extruder, is suitable for producing PET granules from clean PET flakes.This machine is composed by SHJ parallel twin screw extruder, die, hydraulic screen exchanger,plastic strand die head, water cooling tank, cutter, silo.
4. This machine is mainly used in PET, PVC and other high viscosity materials. with good performance, high output, less power consumption cost per kilogram, and easy operation.
Our company competitive advantages:
Technical and after-sales service:
The supplier the following technical and after-sales service commitment
A) Provide on-site installation guide;
B) Responsible for the commissioning of equipment;
C) Responsible for the buyer's personnel mount guard before the operation and maintenance training;
D) One year free warranty (due to the buyer's improper operation caused by damage charge costs), and ensure the supply of spare parts for a long time, only receive the cost.
E) Provide technical advisory services for a long time