Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Condition:||New||Place Of Original:||Shandong , China|
|Voltage:||380V 50HZ||Brand Name:||Aorui|
New Condition PE Plastic Single Wall Corrugated Pipe Production Line , PP PE Plastic Corrugated Pipe Making Machine
1. This line is used to produce pe single corrugated pipe by single screw extruder.The raw material is pe granule.The type of extruder depends on the specifciation of final products.
2. EQUIPMENT LIST:
1.1. Single Screw Extruder
1.2. Extrusion Mould
1.3. Shaping Machine
1.4. Shaping Module
1.5. Winding Machine
1.6. Cutting Machine(as request)
1. Working flow of PE single wall corrugation pipe production machine
Mixer → Feeder → Plastic extruder → Die mould→ Pipe forming machine →winder
2. Aorui produced the PE, PVC single wall corrugated pipe production line, through the gear drive modules, templates string water cooling,
Products, air-cooled, so that the production of corrugated pipe forming speed, corrugated shape uniform, consistent seams, outer wall smooth.
3. By absorbing foreign advanced technology,this single wall corrugated pipe extrusion line is developed with ideal structure, running stabillity and fast forming speed. The pipe extrusion line speed can reach 25m/min. For the small pipe size, the single wall corrugated pipe extrusion line can run one mould with two pipe to lower the production cost. It is widely used in communication, electric wire & cable laying and agriculture irrigation.
|Forming Machine Motor Power(kw)||5.5|
|Application Material||PVC, PE,PP|
1) We give you suitable suggestions according to your actual need.
2) Technical support: long available life
3) Under the right operation way, the screw and barrel is for 10000 working hours.
4) Our expert will answer any inquiry within 48 hours and it will be solved as soon as possible.
5) The customer can send the engineer to our company with training
6) Our engineer can be to the Buyer's company for installation and testing the lines.
7) The seller provides you with complete technical support documents and the relative drawings of the electric components written in Chinese and English.